To improve the capacity of coastal and inland areas in designing adapted, profitable and sustainable aquaculture projects, the FARNET Support Unit designed a transnational event coupled to the publication of a technical guide. Eellogic was involved both in event and workshop planning, facilitation as well as reporting and writing for the event guide.
- Workshop facilitation strategy on the theme of shellfish aquaculture
- Design of communication actions and material
- Project research and writing
That was cool:
Designing cute aquaculture mascots involved as key items of the workshop facilitation technique
- 150 participants, improved knowledge and engagement on aquaculture connections with local development
- Input and advice for publication of the FARNET technical guide on aquaculture