European Commission – DG MARE
As part of the implementation of the EMFF 2014-2020 programme, the EC DG Maritime and Fisheries Affairs commissioned Eellogic to conduct a series of research and micro-documentaries on projects co-financed by the European Fund for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries. A series of 5 episodes showing the daily impact of European funds for their beneficiaries, through the beneficiary’s eyes.
- Project analysis, research and storyboarding
- Planning, interviews, shooting logistics
- Post-production and promotion
That was cool:
A mission that brought us closer to the actions made possible by Europe, to interact with a variety of actors, from management authorities to skippers, from the director of a maritime museum to the head of a Michelin starred restaurant.
- 5 videos of 2’30 “max, subtitled in English, German, Spanish, Estonian, Czech
- Videos published on the website of the European Commission, as well as on the sites of the beneficiary projects
- Videos presented at DG REGIO’s Open Days, Seafood Expo Brussels