For their annual conference, DG Employment of the European commission and the European Agency for Information on Local Development (AEIDL) subcontracted Eellogic to develop a communication campaign and apply “event-energizing” methods to stir-up panels and participants. Methods such as online quizzes, polling and live tweets were successfully combined to improve panel/room interactions.
- Proposing, setting-up and integrating interactive tools in event program.
- Community management and communication campaign.
- Training team members and reporting on results.
That was cool:
Setting up and managing a live quizz about the European Social Fund for 100+ participants. We learned a lot about the ESF and could even squeeze in some Grumpy cat memes.
- High online engagement before and during the event.
- Collecting over fifty questions from event to feed the project online forum.
- Improved take up of the messages and growth of the Twitter audience.
- Built-capacity of team members to use such tools independently in future events.